Easy Ranch Salad Dressing (Keto, Low-Carb)
Creamy keto ranch salad dressing, with an optional dairy-free version!
- 1/4 cup sour cream Dairy-free option: 1/4 cup canned coconut cream solids
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream Dairy-free option: Mix remaining coconut cream solids with the coconut water in the can, and use 1/4 cup.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise made with olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar apple cider or white
- 1 tbsp minced onions or 1 tsp dried minced onions
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Pinch each of sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients together in a jar. (If using a blender or food processor, pour everything into mixer of choice instead!) Use a stick blender/immersion blender to blend the ingredients together.
Store remaining dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 10g