This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Slow Cooker Kalua Pork (Paleo, Whole30)
- 1 pork roast about 3 lbs.
- 6 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1-2 Tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Wright's liquid smoke
- Using a paring knife, score the pork roast six times, and in each one, insert a clove of garlic as you go.
- Rub a generous amount of coarse sea salt all over the roast.
- Place roast into a slow cooker.
- Drizzle liquid smoke over the pork roast.
- Cover tightly with the lid, and allow to cook on slow for 16 hours. Newer slow cookers may cook hotter and faster, so keep an eye on it that it does not dry out.