This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Want a recipe to make the EASIEST chicken fajitas ever?
Oh boy, do I have one for you! You are going to LOVE my easy one-pan chicken fajitas!
I’m not kidding when I say this is EASY.
Grease pan. Place chicken. Season. Place veggies. Season. Bake…. done!
This recipe for the fajita seasoning is so flavorful, I like to eat it without any tortillas, just as is.
If you are low-carb, but still enjoy dairy, I have added cheese to the recipe. Just omit cheese if you are Paleo or Whole30.
And the combination of possible toppings are endless:
- Sour cream
- Squeeze of lime juice
- More cheese!
…. Or you can place it on top of a bed of greens and turn it into a delicious salad! Or use cauliflower rice to eat it more like a stir-fry.
If you’re looking for an easy one-pan chicken fajitas recipe, give this one a try tonight!
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas (Low-Carb, Keto, Paleo, Whole30)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken cutlets or breast cut into strips
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 bell peppers any color, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheese Monterrey Jack is recommended!, omit for Paleo and Whole30 plans.
Optional Toppings (will change nutrition values):
- Sour cream omit for Paleo and Whole30
- Salsa check ingredients for sneaky added sugar!
- Fresh lime wedges
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- More cheese!
- Low-carb tortillas
- Lettuce leaves for creating wraps
- Bed of greens to make this into a salad
- Riced cauliflower to make it a stir-fry style dish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Use olive oil to grease a large baking sheet.
- Arrange chicken cutlets into a single layer on the sheet.
- In a bowl, combine all spices together and evenly sprinkle one half of the spice mixture over the chicken cutlets.
- On top of the chicken, spread out another layer of bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle the second half of the spice mixture over the bell peppers and onions.
- If you are using cheese, sprinkle cheese over entire pan.
- Bake in oven until peppers and onions have softened, and the chicken is cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.