This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Pulled Pork Sliders with Sweet Potato Buns
- 1-2 sweet potatoes scrubbed clean
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Slow Cooker Kalua Pork shredded
- Barbecue Sauce of your choice Mine is Whole30 compliant and Paleo
- Dill pickle slices
- Preheat oven on 400 F degrees. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4" discs. You should get about 16.
- Place on a baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Lightly salt and pepper each slice.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the slices half way through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before preparing sliders.
- Place a small amount of shredded pork onto half the slices, drizzle barbecue sauce on top, and add a slice or two of dill pickle.
- Top with another slice of sweet potato, and secure with a toothpick if desired.