This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
For a long time, I avoided low-carb/keto pancakes because most of the recipes were just super eggy in taste. If you have had the same issue, fear not, I have a GREAT recipe here for low-carb keto pancakes that are fluffy and actually taste like pancakes, and not just eggs and cream cheese. (Gross.)
My keto pancakes? YUM!
My family loves these, even the pickiest eaters of the bunch!
Saturdays mornings are reserved for pancakes, and we have come up with all sorts of fun ways to top these that are sure to please everyone!
You can even make them all at the same time, which is what we do! You just pour 1/4 cup batter for each one, and top as you like!
Fluffy Keto Pancakes (Low-Carb)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 oz cream cheese brought up to room temperature
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour affiliate link
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Toppings of Your Choice:
- Whipped cream heavy whipping cream or coconut cream whipped into a peak, no sugar added
- Sugar-Free Maple Syrup Affiliate link; use syrup only if you're not sensitive to artificial sweeteners
- Full-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Nuts or sugar-free nut butter
- No-sugar-added fruit preserves
- Sugar-free dark chocolate chips Affiliate link; I used this brand, sweetened with stevia.
- Whisk together eggs, water, and cream cheese until well blended.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray/olive oil spray (but not directly over the stove, as it could catch fire).
- Add batter to pan 1/4 cup at a time.
- If you are adding berries or chocolate chips, sprinkle them over the pancakes now.
- Allow pancakes to become bubbly and firm around the edges.
- Turn with a spatula. I always butter the side I just flipped up while it's still hot; it gives amazing depth of flavor!
- Allow both sides to brown until golden brown.