This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
This Ranch Salad Dressing is keto-friendly, easy to whip up, and perfect for either using as a dip for your protein or veggies, or as a salad dressing. It’s also awesome in my “Salads in a Jar” I make for easy lunches throughout the week!
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE homemade salad dressing. All of that added sugar you find in the bottled stuff at the grocery store does absolutely nothing for me. I don’t even see the point, considering every time I make my own at home, I could almost just eat it by the spoonful straight from the jar, I love it so much!
This creamy keto ranch dressing is no exception!
The best part? If you are dairy sensitive, you can very easily sub the cream on the top of canned coconut milk for the dairy, and it still tastes sooooo good!!
You can blend this recipe up very quickly in a blender, food processor, but if you don’t yet have one of these amazingly handy immersion blender/stick blender (affiliate link), you are missing out!!! This baby makes blending soups, protein shakes, sauces, salad dressings and so much more a SNAP!
Easy Ranch Salad Dressing (Keto, Low-Carb)
- 1/4 cup sour cream Dairy-free option: 1/4 cup canned coconut cream solids
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream Dairy-free option: Mix remaining coconut cream solids with the coconut water in the can, and use 1/4 cup.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise made with olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar apple cider or white
- 1 tbsp minced onions or 1 tsp dried minced onions
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Pinch each of sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients together in a jar. (If using a blender or food processor, pour everything into mixer of choice instead!) Use a stick blender/immersion blender to blend the ingredients together.
- Store remaining dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.