This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Sometimes you really just want something simple to whip up. Three ingredients or less, please and thank you!
The thing I love about these green beans is that they are sooooo simple and easy, yet they are totally fancy enough for your Thanksgiving Day table, if you so choose! (Especially if some of them happen to land in a bit of that keto gravy, omg… so YUM!!!)
Also? Bacon. Bacon makes everything taste amazing.
So simple, so quick, and your parents will be super proud of you for eating your veggies…. and the fact that you’re probably really only in it for the bacon will remain a secret between just you and me.
Easy Green Beans Side with Bacon and Almonds (Keto)
- 6 slices of bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 12 oz bag fresh green beans
- In a medium skillet, cook chopped bacon and almonds together until bacon is cooked through and almonds are toasted.
- Add green beans, breaking them into smaller pieces if you so choose.
- Stir and cook until beans have softened, about 5 minutes.