This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Today I’m bringing you a recipe for crispy savory chicken thighs that is a staple in our home.
They are just so EASY to prepare, and everyone in the family loves them.
The best part, though?
That delectable crispy skin!
I like to make this in batches, because even after being refrigerated, you can get them to crisp right back up again on the stovetop! (Just make sure you start them skin-side up, then turn over and let the skin get nice and crisp again!)
These chicken thighs are so delicious, I crave them when I’m out at the gym, knowing they are there waiting for me in the fridge. I know I can go home, heat one up with a side of any veggies, and it’s going to give me exactly what I need for post-workout recovery.
Yep, these thighs are Keto, Paleo, Atkins and Whole30 compliant, if you’re into that sort of thing! (If you’re reading this site, I’m assuming low-carb is your thing!!)
Crispy Savory Chicken Thighs
- 6-8 chicken thighs bone in, with skin (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place chicken thighs onto baking sheet, skin side down. Season with garlic powder, and a light seasoning of oregano, salt, and pepper. Be just a little more generous with the garlic powder.
- Turn chicken over, skin side up, and repeat with seasonings.
- Place baking sheet with chicken into the oven, and cook for 45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
PSST! Don’t Lose this Recipe for Crispy Savory Chicken Thighs! Pin It Now on Pinterest so You Will Always Have this Recipe at Your Fingertips!