This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
So FULL of robust flavor, yet EASY to make, this one-pan Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto and low-carb) is sure to be a hit with your family.
I do not particularly care for spinach, except for in this dish. I did consider experimenting with fresh basil leaves instead, but something about this combo really makes the spinach just so dang delicious!!
I’ve tried this with both regular sun-dried tomatoes, usually found near the produce section in little plastic bags, but I know not everyone has those available, so I also experimented with the sun-dried tomatoes packed in seasoned oil. Both version were so good, the ones in oil a little less tangy, but they did add a little more flavor to the sauce overall.
I hope you enjoy!!Print
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4-5 breasts)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes — either dried or marinated in oil works great — thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Pat dry chicken breasts with a paper towel. Season each side with salt and pepper, to you liking.
- Place each breast into the skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until all sides are no longer pink. (They will still be pink inside for now.)
- Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- To the skillet, still on medium-high heat, add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and Italian seasoning. Use a wood spoon to stir together, and as you stir, use the wooden spoon to scrape up from the pan any brown bits left behind by the chicken.
- Once the sauce has been well mixed, add the chicken breasts back to the skillet, and use a spoon to cover them with the sauce.
- Place a lid over the skillet, reduce the heat to medium, and allow them to cook for 5-10 more minutes or until the center of the chicken breast reaches a temperature of 160F degrees.
- Remove lid and remove skillet from heat.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add in fresh spinach leaves and carefully fold them into the sauce. They will wilt as they cook. Once they are wilted enough to be incorporated into the sauce, it is now ready to be served!