This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
(Pictures coming soon! Posting this so you can plan next week’s meal plan.)
Creamy Bacon Egg Bites - Starbucks Copy Cat (keto)
- 10 large eggs
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 4 oz gouda or gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup sour cream full fat
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 F degrees.
- While waiting for oven to preheat, in a large skillet, cook bacon until just under crispy. Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
- Using muffin tins, wrap each slice of bacon around the bottom of each tin. Evenly divide up shredded cheese and press down into the bottom of the muffin tins.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, and salt and pepper.
- Evenly pour egg mixture into the muffin tins.
- Place tins onto a baking sheet with sides (about 1/2" sides should do the trick)
- Place the baking sheet with the muffin tins into the oven. Take a pitcher of water and pour directly into the baking dish. This will create a steam bath, giving them that sous vide texture.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set.