This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup diced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, stems and any wilted outer leaves removed, and each sprout chopped in half; should fill up the bottom of a 10″ skillet very well.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, torn into bite-sized pieces (I recommend using the rotisserie chicken for those who follow my weekly meal prep plans.)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked to a crisp and crumbled
- chopped scallions for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Set an oven-safe skillet over medium heat on the stove.
- Melt butter in skillet, add shallots and garlic and cook until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper, and paprika, and saute for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat. If you do not have an oven-safe skillet, this is when you will want to transfer the Brussels sprouts and chicken to a 9 X 13″ casserole dish.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream.
- Sprinkle both cheeses over the mixture.
- Place in oven and bake about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon and if desired, chopped scallions