This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Cranberry sauce. Another favorite that I surely thought I would have to do without whenever Thanksgiving rolled around. It’s literally the only time I would ever think to have it, and yet, it totally makes such a huge difference!
What was that commercial back… and I mean WAY BACK in the day… “a little dab will do ya.”
Heck, I don’t know, but I’m someone who can’t really do fruit without stalling on the scale, but thankfully this sauce packs the perfect punch, you only need a small serving to get the full effect.
The best part? Two ingredients. TWO.
I mean, if you really want to get crazy, you can add some orange or lemon zest in there… but why? It’s perfection as is!
Cranberry Sauce (Keto; Perfect for Turkey Dinner!)
- 1 12- oz bag fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pyure brand stevia/erythritol or your favorite blend of sugar-free alternative.
- 3/4 cups water
- In a medium sauce pan, add in cranberries, water, and sugar alternative of your choice.
- Turn stove on to medium-high heat, and bring ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and allow to cook until it thickens and most of the cranberries have popped. (When using sugar substitutes like Pyure, they sometimes take a little longer than normal to dissolve into the sauce, so the longer it sits and melts together, the better the flavoring.)