- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
In a large non-stick skillet or wok, coat with olive oil. Heat on medium-high. Add scallions, curry powder, garam masala. Stir until fragrant, about one minute. Add ginger and garlic. Stir a few minutes more until softened.
Add shrimp and stir until cooked through (or if pre-cooked, stir until heated through).
Pour into wok coconut milk, salt, and basil. Stir together and bring to a simmer.
Serve over spiral-cut zucchini noodles, or “zoodles”.
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 7g net carbs
- Protein: 38g