- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 10 oz. Broccoli, chopped (a 10-oz bag of frozen chopped broccoli works perfectly)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3/ 4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Start by preheating olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until chicken is brown on all sides.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9X13″ casserole dish with your oil of choice.
- Add chicken to casserole dish. and evenly distribute broccoli and onions into the dish as well. Sprinkle half the cheese in as you go.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Sauce ingredients together. Pour over the chicken, broccoli, and onion. Use the remaining cheese to sprinkle over the top.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and cook longer, for another 20 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and allow for it to cool and solidify before serving.
- Calories: 266
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 4g NET carbs
- Protein: 20g