This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
If you have been following me here on the Barivangelist, one thing you know for sure: I love a good casserole, especially one that comes together easy and quick! That’s exactly how I would describe this recipe for keto Chicken Divan Casserole.
Easy. Delicious. Perfect for those nights when you are dog tired, but refuse to go back to old habits.
Chicken Divan Casserole (Keto)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 10 oz. Broccoli chopped (a 10-oz bag of frozen chopped broccoli works perfectly)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3/ 4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Start by preheating olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until chicken is brown on all sides.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9X13" casserole dish with your oil of choice.
- Add chicken to casserole dish. and evenly distribute broccoli and onions into the dish as well. Sprinkle half the cheese in as you go.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Sauce ingredients together. Pour over the chicken, broccoli, and onion. Use the remaining cheese to sprinkle over the top.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and cook longer, for another 20 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and allow for it to cool and solidify before serving.