This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Chicken Caesar Salad in a Jar (Keto)
- Caesar Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 4- oz. grilled chicken breasts sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
To Make the Caesar Dressing:
- Add all ingredients to a blender, or use a stick blender to blend everything together.
To Make Caesar Salad in a Jar:
- First add the Caesar dressing, dividing it up evenly among the jars.
- Next add sliced chicken breast.
- Add in 2 Tbsp of shredded Parmesan per jar.
- Lastly, add a handful of romaine leaves to the jar and seal with a lid.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week. When you are ready to eat it, you can shake it up in the jar before serving, or just pour out into a bowl and toss it there.