This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
You want biscuits. But you’ve committed to a lifestyle of no grains, and no sugar.
What to do… what to do…
Oh girl!!!! (Or dude?) Look no further because you are going to LOVE this keto-friendly copycat recipe for Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits!
Soft with just the right amount of chew, cheesy, garlicky…. In other words, Soooooooo satisfying!!!
Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Keto)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream full fat
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together dry ingredients: almond flour, parsley flakes, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Fold in shredded cheese until combined.
- Add in sour cream, eggs, and melted butter, and mix until well combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, divide dough into about 18 balls. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown.
- Serve warm.