Avocado BLT Egg Salad
- 6 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and scooped out of skin (If you need something in a pinch, the brand Wholly Guacamole sells mashed avocado in the salsa/guacamole refrigeration area of your grocery store.)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 slices of bacon cooked crispy, and chopped into bits
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Lettuce for wraps or torn lettuce placed under the salad.
- Place your hardboiled eggs, avocado, garlic powder and sea salt into a mixing bowl. Mash together with a fork until they are well combined and eggs and avocado are well broken up.
- Add bacon, tomatoes, scallions, and stir.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap or on a bed of fresh lettuce leaves.