This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Baked Buffalo Wings (Paleo, Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, place wings and drumettes, drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, mix together well.
- Lay pieces onto baking rack giving them a little space between each one. Make sure they are skin-side up.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Prepare buffalo sauce by mixing together melted ghee/butter and hot sauce.
- Remove wings from the oven, and brush buffalo sauce over each wing, both sides.
- Place back into oven for 5 additional minutes.
- Serve with a side of ranch and cut vegetables.