This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from one of the links below, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
This is such an easy and flavorful twist to the classic egg salad! For those who follow me for weekly meal prep ideas, try this at the end of the week to use up any hardboiled eggs that did not get eaten up as snacks or additional protein.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and scooped out of skin (If you need something in a pinch, the brand Wholly Guacamole sells mashed avocado in the salsa/guacamole refrigeration area of your grocery store.)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked crispy, and chopped into bits
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Lettuce for wraps, or torn lettuce placed under the salad.
- Place your hardboiled eggs, avocado, garlic powder and sea salt into a mixing bowl. Mash together with a fork until they are well combined and eggs and avocado are well broken up.
- Add bacon, tomatoes, scallions, and stir.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap or on a bed of fresh lettuce leaves.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g NET
- Protein: 6 g